Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tutpup.com! Thats whats up!!!

I blame my friends for this but i have this addiction to the website tutpup.com. It's a math solving website where you solve different levels of math problems. The best part is you can verse other people from different countries and see how many you get right. I don't know why but it's a crazy addicting game and it's so much fun. I wanna know who made this website, whoever made it is a genius and i praise him. There should be more websites like these around. It's education, competitive, crazy and there's nothing wrong with it. Now I'm off to tutpup.com to eliminate all my friends.....you know who you are!

1 comment:

  1. I beleive i am one of those kids your trying to eliminate. haha i agree with every thing that is said here. tutpup is a insanly fun and addicting game site that also allows kids to learn math and spelling at the same time.

    ReplyDelete